Eavestrough, Fascia and Soffit in Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford and the Surrounding Areas
Fascia and soffit add value to your home; while protecting your home from the harsh winter elements. Fascia and soffit should always be considered before siding as they are the most difficult to paint. Whether you are doing home improvements and upgrading your eavestroughs, fascia or soffits or you are building a new house, we’ll take care of your product and installation needs.
We work with a variety of reputable manufacturers and suppliers, help you select the best product solution for you and provide the experienced installation services.
- Seamless Eavestrough Structure Eliminates Drips and Leaks
- Manufactured with Weather-Resistant Baked Enamel Aluminum
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Formed to Any Length (installed quickly and efficiently by professional fitters on site)
- Leaf Guards Prevent Build-Up of Leaves and Other Debris
- Eavestroughing Available Year-Round & Includes Downspout Removal and Reinstallation
- Prevents Overhead Drips that Cause Ice Build-Up (therefore, prevents slippery walkways, stairs and patios)